Privacy statement Restaurant TRIBECA
Personal data will only be stored at all times if you purchase a product and/or service from Restaurant TRIBECA or if you have given explicit permission for this. Personal data is stored by:
+31 (0) 402263232
Chamber of Commerce number:
Restaurant TRIBECA is verantwoordelijk voor de naleving van de “Algemene Verordening Gegevensbescherming (AVG)”, het voeren van de administratie van klanten en de administratie voor analyse- en marketingdoeleinden. Restaurant TRIBECA is verantwoordelijke in de zin van de AVG. Restaurant TRIBECA is verantwoordelijke voor alle gegevensverwerking namens Restaurant TRIBECA, waaronder https://restaurant-tribeca.com
Restaurant TRIBECA collects and processes personal data for the administration of customers, the execution of the agreement, the collection of payments, the website, personal marketing and to comply with legal obligations.
The personal data stored by Restaurant TRIBECA mainly serves for the implementation of the agreement with regard to the delivery of a product and/or service by Restaurant TRIBECA. Without this provision of information, it is not possible for Restaurant TRIBECA to execute the agreement.
Restaurant TRIBECA handles your personal data with the greatest possible care and makes every effort to store your data securely. Any data leaks are at all times reported to the Dutch Data Protection Authority and to the data subjects whose personal data may have been compromised. In the event of a data breach, Restaurant TRIBECA always takes the appropriate measures to guarantee the reliability of the website.
If you believe that your personal data is incorrectly used, obtained or stored incorrectly, and it is not possible for you to delete your data despite repeated requests, you can submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority at any time.
The following personal data is stored by Restaurant TRIBECA:
– for the execution of the agreement for the service provided: your name, gender, date of birth, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
– for the execution of the agreement for the product to be delivered: your name, gender, date of birth, address, zip code, place of residence, bank/credit card details, order number, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- for paying and processing invoices: your name, address, zip code and place of residence;
– to request a non-binding quote: your name, gender, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
– for sending the newsletters: your name, gender, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
– for handling questions and complaints: your name, address, zip code, place of residence, telephone number and/or e-mail address.
Persoonsgegevens worden nooit langer opgeslagen dan strikt noodzakelijk en zijn voor u te allen tijde in te zien, te wijzigen en te verwijderen. Indien gebruik wordt gemaakt van foto’s of andere afbeeldingen waarop natuurlijke personen zijn afgebeeld, vraagt Restaurant TRIBECA altijd eerst toestemming aan degene van wie de foto of afbeelding wordt geplaatst. Inzien, wijzigen en verwijderen (het recht om vergeten te worden daaronder begrepen) en het intrekken van de gegeven toestemming is mogelijk door middel van de nieuwsbrief of middels een ondubbelzinnige verklaring gericht aan [email protected]
Your personal data will in any case be deleted:
– in the case of the execution of the agreement: 5 years after termination of the agreement for possible future agreements, unless you have given explicit permission to store the personal data for longer or if the data must be kept longer on the basis of a legal arrangement or stipulation;
– in the case of payment and handling of the invoices: 7 years after the payment of the relevant invoice, for the purpose of complying with the legal obligation of the Tax Authorities;
– in the case of handling questions and complaints: after the complaint has been resolved satisfactorily;
– in the case of a request for a non-binding offer: 60 days after sending the non-binding offer;
– in the case of the newsletter: after cancellation.
For the proper execution of the agreement, Restaurant TRIBECA can make use of a number of external parties who may also gain insight into your data. In any case, they will store the data for as long as this is necessary for the performance of their work. Under no circumstances will the personal data be used for purposes other than the work for Restaurant TRIBECA, unless explicit permission has been requested from the person concerned. Processing Agreements apply to all external transfers of personal data.
An external fulfillment party is used to perform the service. Personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement are provided to the fulfillment party.
An external fulfillment party is used to deliver the product. Personal data necessary for the execution of the agreement are provided to the fulfillment party.
A web hosting party is used to host the website/app. Personal data, necessary for hosting the website/app, are provided to the web hosting party.
A web designer is used to edit, adjust and maintain the website/app. Personal data, necessary for editing, adjusting and maintaining the website/app are provided to the web designer
An e-mail service provider is used to send the newsletter. Personal data, necessary for sending the newsletter, are provided to the e-mail service provider.
Indien u meer informatie wilt over met welke externe partijen uw persoonsgegevens worden verwerkt, kunt u altijd een e-mail sturen naar [email protected]
Restaurant TRIBECA is free to create a blacklist with regard to personal data of persons who have seriously violated the trust of Restaurant TRIBECA. The blacklist is kept indefinitely and is only accessible to a very limited group of employees of Restaurant TRIBECA. The blacklist is saved, also for future offers from Restaurant TRIBECA. In any case, persons who, despite repeated requests, do not comply with any payment obligation of Restaurant TRIBECA will be included on the black list.
TRIBECA uses so-called session cookies and session storage on this website. Session cookies are functional cookies, intended to make the website work properly.
For the use of session cookies it is not necessary to first ask the internet user for permission. These cookies contain a different temporary number each time you visit the website. The session cookies are deleted after closing your browser.
TRIBECA uses the following cookies:
These are statistical cookies for Google Analytics. The duration of the cookies is 2 years. Gives unique users a randomly chosen ID to track user, session, and campaign data.